There are some things that I just won't do on New Years Day. Deciding to lose weight, quit a bad habit or making other life changing decisions. Now is the season of doomed resolutions, ones more fleeting than political promises. In this spirit, I'm going to use the beginning of the year to make some small decisions, choices on inconsequential matters.
- I'm going to buy new socks and underwear, making sure to have a two week supply.
- I will buy a new toothbrush.
- I will get monthly hair cuts.
- I am going to burn back up cds of all our itunes music.
- I'm changing my favorite color from blue to red for the next 12 months.
Change is good. I feel better already!